Lands End Policies
Thank you for your interest in the condos available for rent at Land’s End in the Lake of the Ozarks. Each condo listed on this website is individually owned and is managed by Carolyn’s Rent Lake Condos. Land’s End Properties does not participate in the rental of any property on the premises.
If you should decide to stay with us, please know that the owners of the rental properties available at Land’s End ask that you follow these guidelines for keeping Land’s End a beautiful place to stay.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum occupancy 4/4 unit: 8 people / 3/3 & 3/2 units 6-8 people / 2/2 units 4-6.
- NO PETS. At no time shall Guest permit any pet to be present within the Condo, the Condo’s balcony, or any of the interior common areas of the Condo building.
- NO SMOKING. Guest shall not smoke in the Condo. Balcony is acceptable.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. At no time shall Guest permit any illegal drugs or controlled substances to be brought into or used within or around the Condo or the grounds of the Grand Meridian Condominiums at Land’s End.
- NO PARTIES. Guest shall not permit or use the Condo for any house/fraternity/sorority parties, youth groups, minors (unless accompanied by parents or legal guardian), or for any unlawful or immoral purposes.
- CARE OF CONDO. Guest shall keep the Condo in good, clean condition, and shall not rearrange furniture. Guest shall promptly report any damage, inventory shortages and/or repairs needs for the Condo to Owner. Owner shall address such items at Owner’s sole and absolute discretion.
- ACCESS BY OWNER/OWNER’S AGENTS. Guest acknowledges that Owner and/or Owner’s agent shall have access to the Condo for the purpose of inspecting the Condo or making repairs. Owner and/or Owner’s agent shall be permitted to access the Condo at anytime in the event of an emergency.
- LOCK CONDO. Guest shall lock the doors of the Condo at all times, and shall take care to secure Guest’s personal items. Guest shall notify the authorities in the event any suspicious activity or persons are seen around the Condo.
- NO SUBLET/ASSIGN. This Rental Agreement is personal to Guest, and may not be sublet or assigned to any other person or entity without the consent of Owner, which consent may be withheld at Owner’s sole and absolute discretion.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CONDO ASSOCIATION. In addition to the foregoing, the Rules and Regulations of the Grand Meridian Condominium Owners Association, Inc. can be located inside each condo and/or available upon request.
- Trailer Parking is NOT allowed on site.